Business opportunities are everywhere and it is overwhelming to moms and in order to find out which one will fit you here are some questions you need to ask yourself before deciding to join any of them.
1. How much money can you afford? Some of the opportunities are free but the ones that charges you are still worth it such as Avon which is just $ 10 to get into. Depending on the situation that you are in for financial reasons, don’t join all of them and think what you are willing to invest. Some of them have it where you have to buy products and/or make purchases.
2. What are you into? Makeup? Clothes? Shoes? Household products that cleans? Whatever reasons you have, get into something that you are passionate about and go crazy where you would tell everyone that you get into contact about the company and such. Avon have just about everything with the exception of household cleaning products and health products to take such as supplements. If you are into fitness stuff and not into makeup but join one that just basically sells makeup, you would not be successful with it.
3. How are you going to market yourself where you would make money doing. Make up fliers and stick them at places as well as business cards. Business cards are free to make and get at vistaprint which when you start off, should do the free stuff where you would promote yourself instead of using all of the money before getting customers. Go to online forums and chatrooms, someone’s blog with your site/blog link(s), do article writing to promote yourself, link it to others, etc. Getting the website would also help since there is a better chance that someone will sign up under you if you get the company’s website that you are promoting. It would make it easier for your potential customers to order it from your site instead of calling you with their orders.
4. Check out what magazines have to offer in the business opportunity sections and not just online. Ask questions from people that are in it and not just go with one person’s opinion. Find out what is included in the business package because once you buy them, the company usually won’t take them back depending on the policy that they have. For example, with Mary Kay, you have to pay $ 100 plus shipping and handling. Once you open up the box of package, you cannot have it shipped back in order to get your $ 100 back.
5. Are you into doing parties in person? How about online? Will you have time to throw one at your place or ask someone to host one for you? If you do not have the time because of your schedule, I suggest that you forget the ones where you have to throw a party unless you can find a way to promote yourself and get customers for sure.
If the idea excites you even more, then give it a go. I suggest that you make out a plan on how you can work this into your everyday life and whom to promote your business to where you would recruit others or even get customers. Taking the time to write out the plan before it happened will make you think harder and be wiser before using any of your cash. You do not want to find out later that you were unable to do the parties or anything.
Dustin Heath recommends that you visit http://internethomebasedbusinesstips.blogspot.com/ to learn how you can start your own home-based business earning multiple streams of income with a Plug-In Profit Site – Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!